Looks like you’re on a mobile device.
You may want to turn it sideways
as you scroll through this page.
What REALLY Happens When You Support AAlchemy?
What REALLY Happens When You Support AAlchemy?
- You advance the special art of creating immersive performances streamed right to your home.
- You empower kids, especially traditionally underserved youth, to learn how to successfully use their inner creative drive to the fullest.
- You assure that more audiences will grow for the Performing Arts, especially concert dance.
AAlchemy’s team represents over 125 years of combined experience successfully making sure that funds donated to nonprofit organizations are wisely used to advance socially beneficial missions.
Especially with AAlchemy, your financial support helps assure that young aspirants to filmmaking and the Performing Arts have the opportunity to learn how best to express their own creativity and increase their future career success.
If your organization offers grants, this is for you.
How does AAlchemy’s mission align with Grantor missions?
- Growing the audience for the performing arts, especially concert dance, across all demographic groups including younger people and the too-often “performing arts disenfranchised”.
- Cross-fertilization and knowledge share, by combining high-quality international talent with its US counterparts in concert dance, the performing arts, and the creative immersive filmmaking process.
- Offering hands-on mentoring to younger people, especially among the traditionally disenfranchised, so that they acquire practical skills for succeeding in the creative performing arts world.
- Structuring a replicable model for dance companies to collaborate successfully with filmmakers to create compelling film works.
- Building a business model that generates revenue to assure that dancers and their creative partners are compensated fairly for their work.
- Making sophisticated marketing and promotional services available to infinitely more dance creators.
What’s planned for the next 18+ months?. . .
For the next 18 months, AAlchemy will be directing all of its creative, festival and financial resources to:
- Marrying choreography and dance with filmmaking, including sound, light, music, and advanced videography vital for creating new-form immersive dance film works like the one on this page, each purpose-designed to attract broad new audiences for dance.
- Creating live- and live-streamed events bringing international artists together to present new, immersive and engaging works, always with a built-in philanthropic mission to expand resources for new and especially underrepresented talent to succeed.
- Promoting emerging dance film creators – especially those from underprivileged circumstances – and marketing their creative works to streaming platforms such as HBO and Netflix with ensuing revenue flowing back to the creators themselves.
- Offering an online platform for producing tutorials, workshops, and classes on producing immersive dance and dance-film works.
- Recording the actual artistic process, highlighting and featuring artists online based on their ingenuity and inventiveness, all as part of AAlchemy’s dance and immersive filmmaking tutorials.
Why is AAlchemy seeking grants right now?
AAlchemy’s own private benefactor support from 2020 through 2022 exceeds $110,000. The time has come to secure additional funding for hiring core staff and funding for AAlchemy’s first annual GMAB* Immersion Of The Mind ™ Film Festival, which took place live in New York City on September 27, 2022 centering on presenting WIP advanced cinemagraphic technology for streaming actual 2D immersive concert dance performances, all without any need for audiences to use VR goggles.
AAlchemy has secured commitments from world-class international filmmakers and performing artists to sustain AAlchemy’s creation and presentation of live and video “Immersion of the Mind” ™ immersive performing arts productions both for GMAB and for the coming five years and beyond – with special focus on substantially growing the domestic and international audience for concert dance.
Among these AAlchemy creators are today’s go-to filmmakers, choreographers, and dancers, imagineers selected and commissioned by a wide range of name producers, including the BBC, Google Arts & Culture, OnedanceUK, Celtic Connections, the New York State Council for the Arts, the Spring Board Montreal Project, the Paris Opera and Paris Fashion Week, the African Games, the Théâtre National de Chaillot, Choreodrome London, Art Council England, Amsterdam Fonds voor de Kunst, Tanzcompagnie Giessen, and many more.
Coupled with these creator commitments to AAlchemy are agreements with high-quality commercial and performing arts spaces in New York City, Boston, London and beyond to house AAlchemy productions, festivals, workshops and living museum exhibitions through at least 2025, by which time AAlchemy will have its own production house, living museum, mentoring facilities, and a bespoke high-tech filming, streaming, and performance venue in New York City.
*GMAB: “Give Me A Break”
Given all this, what’s the Call to Action?
Let AAlchemy’s management team brief you by Zoom or conference call about:
- its incubator initiatives,
- its small- and large-scale performing arts immersive filmmaking of original works,
- its film festivals,
- its actual and planned partnerships with major streaming networks,
- its “living museum” project,
- its structure for sharing expertise with Performing Arts disenfranchised populations,
- its strategic plan and detailed financial projections, and much more.
Click the “Find Out More” link at screen bottom to have your questions answered right away.