What AAlchemy Is Achieving
- Setting new standards for true immersive performances, especially “film-first” 2D immersive videos that can be streamed to home viewers.
- Meeting growing demand among pandemic-conditioned audiences for seeing immersive performance at home without VR or having to go to a theater.
- Offering major streamers like HBO, Netflix, and Disney+ the chance to capture these thirsty-for-immersive-audiences.
- Platforming unique 2d immersive film festivals streamed live globally.
- Enabling up-and-coming performing arts companies and performers to use AAlchemy facilities and AAlchemy Global Partner Venues around the world for incubating and experimenting with new immersive theatrical and choreographic forms.
- Empowering visitors from near and far to witness live the creative process for staging and filming immersive works at the Manhattan AAlchemy Living Museum and at AAlchemy Partner Venues.
- Building local, regional and global creative and research networks to identify production and financial resources for advancing the immersive art form.
- Sharing immersive art, advanced filmmaking, and production know-how with young aspirants to the performing arts and filmmaking worlds, with special emphasis on overcoming social injustice barriers that too often block deserving youth from access to this knowledge share.
Want To Know More? Click here.